School History

  

The school was established in 1953 on a 5 acre piece of land under sponsorship of the salvation Army church which later on assisted in putting up 8 classes tuition block. The school has enrolled 652 pupils out of which 305 are girls and 347 are boys. This has made the available facility over stranged that some classes learn under a tree. The school does averagely in National exams and games as a whole.

Home

WELCOME TO KIMATUNI SA PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCEL

read more

Headteacher's desk

The school having the available facilities with the enrollment we pray that through it we change and touch the lives of many positively for a better …

read more